Expedition Foods Spaghetti Carbonara (1000 kcal)
£9.49 RRP £9.99
The Expedition Foods Spaghetti Carbonara (1000kcal) can either be used as a regular meal for two or as an extreme energy intake when you are hiking, mountaineering, sailing, camping, kayaking, completing marathons and triathlons or can be kept for emergency situations.
There is nothing like being able to get a tasty hot meal while you are enjoying the great outdoors and these delicious meals are freeze dried to keep them fresh, nutritious and lightweight making them ideal for throwing in your pack to take with you.
Expedition Foods has been around since the mid 90's and has been providing top quality freeze-dried meals to internationally acclaimed explorers, rowers, sailors, endurance athletes and mountaineers as well as campers, scouts, fire crews, military personnel and rescue service teams so whatever your need, always make sure you have a few packs of Expedition Foods at the ready!
- Extreme energy serving for one or a regular meal for two (1000+ kcal per meal)
- Spaghetti with a delicious, creamy carbonara sauce
- INGREDIENTS: Spaghetti (Wheat) (58%), Cream (Milk), Whole Milk, Onion, Cheddar Cheese (Milk) (7%), Smoked Ham (6%), Rapeseed Oil, Cornflour, Garlic, Salt, White Pepper.
- PREPARATION: REMOVE THE OXYGEN ABSORBER* (Sachet) from inside the pouch. Slowly add up to 425ml hot water, stirring as you pour and then close the bag. Wait 5-8 minutes for the food to rehydrate.
- NOTE: Cold water will suffice in an emergency, however the re-hydration time is much longer.
- Product Weight: 224 grams
- Net Weight: 194 grams
- Type: Ham
- Serving Size: 1 or 2
- Calories (per serving): 4202 kJ / 1005 kcal
- Total Fat per serving: 53.9g
- Saturated Fat per serving: 24.3g
- Protein per serving: 33.17g
- Sodium per serving: 0.94g
- Total Carbohydrates per serving: 93.1g
- Dietary Fiber per serving: 7.5g
- Sugars per serving: 6.3g
- Other Allergens: Contains Cream, Milk and Gluten
- The oxygen absorber helps maintain product freshness and is non toxic.
- Expedition Foods meals have a long shelf life of up to 5 years.
- Expedition Foods Spaghetti Carbonara (1000 kcal)
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.
Items purchased between 1st November and 25th December can be returned anytime until the 31st January 2021 as part of our extended Christmas guarantee! Normal terms and conditions apply