Expedition Foods Chocolate Chip Biscuit Pudding (450 kcal)
£6.30 RRP £8.25
Chocolate Chip Biscuit Pudding (Regular Serving) Expedition Foods' delicious light-weight meals provide the perfect nutrition for a wide range of outdoor pursuits. Sold globally, Expedition Foods is recognised as one of the top brands of freeze-dried meals available in today's market. Manufactured in Britain, Expedition Foods is the expert in producing meals that retain all the nutrition of a perfectly balanced meal in a single, light-weight packet. Our meals deliver the fuel and balanced nutrition required for the most gruelling of challenges; to summit our highest peaks, to row our oceans, and to traverse the remotest wildernesses on our planet.
- Regular Serving Range (450+ kcal per meal)
- INGREDIENTS: Granulated White Sugar (31.5%), Whole Milk Powder (28%), Biscuit Crumb (16%) (Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Nicotinic Acid, Thiamin), Sunflower Oil, Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Wholemeal Flour (Wheat), Sugar Syrup, Raising Agents (Sodium Bicarbonate, Ammonium Bicarbonate, Tartaric Acid, Disodium Diphosphate, Malic Acid), Salt, Whey (Milk), Malt Extract (Barley)), Modified Starch, Cocoa Powder (10%), Sodium Carbonate, Dark Chocolate Chips (10%) (Sugar, Cocoa Mass, Cocoa Butter, Emulsifier, Vanilla Flavour).
- PREPARATION: Remove the Oxygen Absorber (Sachet) from inside the pouch, Slowly add up to 130ml hot water, stirring as you pour and then close the bag. Wait 5-8 minutes for the food to rehydrate.
- NOTE: Cold water will suffice in an emergency, however the re-hydration time is much longer.
- Net Weight: 100g
- Type: Desserts
- Serving Size: 1
- Servings per Container: 1
- Calories (per serving): 1756kJ / 416kcal
- Total Fat per serving: 9.83g
- Saturated Fat per serving: 5.5g
- Protein per serving: 10.98g
- Sodium per serving: 0.342g
- Total Carbohydrates per serving: 68.92g
- Dietary Fiber per serving: 4.16g
- Sugars per serving: 50.91g
- Other Allergens: Milk, Wheat, Barley
- Vegetarian: Yes
- The oxygen absorber helps maintain product freshness and is non toxic. Do not eat.
- Expedition Foods meals have a long shelf life of up to 5 years.
- Expedition Foods Chocolate Chip Biscuit Pudding (450 kcal)
Free Next Working Day Delivery on all orders over £50, placed before 3pm, Monday to Friday.
*Mainland UK addresses only, excludes bank holidays. Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
Orders below £50 are subject to a £1.95 delivery charge. All orders are dispatched using a next working day delivery service. If you require Saturday delivery there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Small items are usually sent by Royal Mail 24, whilst larger or more expensive items are sent with DPD. Most items will require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our Returns Policy
Products can be returned to us within 28 days of the original purchase date. Products can be returned for either a refund, or an exchange. All returned items must be in a new and unused condition with all of their original labels intact and in their original packaging.
You are responsible for the cost of returning unwanted items back to us. We cannot be held responsible for loss or damage of parcels in transit back to us, so would recommend adequate tracking and insurance.