Expedition Foods Chocolate Chip Biscuit Pudding (450 kcal)
Chocolate Chip Biscuit Pudding (Regular Serving) Expedition Foods' delicious light-weight meals provide the perfect nutrition for a wide range of outdoor pursuits. Sold globally, Expedition Foods is recognised as one of the top brands of freeze-dried meals available in today's market. Manufactured in Britain, Expedition Foods is the expert in producing meals that retain all the nutrition of a perfectly balanced meal in a single, light-weight packet. Our meals deliver the fuel and balanced nutrition required for the most gruelling of challenges; to summit our highest peaks, to row our oceans, and to traverse the remotest wildernesses on our planet.
- Regular Serving Range (450+ kcal per meal)
- INGREDIENTS: Granulated White Sugar (31.5%), Whole Milk Powder (28%), Biscuit Crumb (16%) (Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Nicotinic Acid, Thiamin), Sunflower Oil, Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Wholemeal Flour (Wheat), Sugar Syrup, Raising Agents (Sodium Bicarbonate, Ammonium Bicarbonate, Tartaric Acid, Disodium Diphosphate, Malic Acid), Salt, Whey (Milk), Malt Extract (Barley)), Modified Starch, Cocoa Powder (10%), Sodium Carbonate, Dark Chocolate Chips (10%) (Sugar, Cocoa Mass, Cocoa Butter, Emulsifier, Vanilla Flavour).
- PREPARATION: Remove the Oxygen Absorber (Sachet) from inside the pouch, Slowly add up to 130ml hot water, stirring as you pour and then close the bag. Wait 5-8 minutes for the food to rehydrate.
- NOTE: Cold water will suffice in an emergency, however the re-hydration time is much longer.
- Net Weight: 100g
- Type: Desserts
- Serving Size: 1
- Servings per Container: 1
- Calories (per serving): 1756kJ / 416kcal
- Total Fat per serving: 9.83g
- Saturated Fat per serving: 5.5g
- Protein per serving: 10.98g
- Sodium per serving: 0.342g
- Total Carbohydrates per serving: 68.92g
- Dietary Fiber per serving: 4.16g
- Sugars per serving: 50.91g
- Other Allergens: Milk, Wheat, Barley
- Vegetarian: Yes
- The oxygen absorber helps maintain product freshness and is non toxic. Do not eat.
- Expedition Foods meals have a long shelf life of up to 5 years.
- Expedition Foods Chocolate Chip Biscuit Pudding (450 kcal)
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.
Items purchased between 1st November and 25th December can be returned anytime until the 31st January 2020 as part of our extended Christmas guarantee! Normal terms and conditions apply