Deuter Aircontact Pro 60+15 Rucksack
£166.99 RRP £205.00
Next working day UK* delivery
There's room for absolutely everything in the Deuter Aircontact Pro 60+15 Rucksack. The spacious pros are heavy-duty tools offering outstanding weight transfer and a smart construction. The load hauling packs are perfect for long, equipment intense treks - whether you plan to bring your tent, stove or your camera equipment to the Australian outback or to remote paths in Iceland. The new stepless adjustable VariFit-Slide back system ensures the perfect fit for any back length - for women in the SL version.
- Separate, lightweight daypack in the lid compartment
- Pivoting VariFlex hipbelt reduces fatigue with its ergonomic 3D design ensures the load gets evenly distributed without any pressure points
- Innovative freedom of leg movement thanks to the new sculpted hipbelt cutouts
- Maximum shoulder comfort, pivoting Active Fit shoulder harness adapts individually to the wearer
- The new VariFit-Slide adjustment system adjusts easily at the flick of a buckle to fit any back length
- Slim pack design keeps the load close to the body's centre of gravity and guarantees freedom of movement
- Easy access to the pack via the large front opening
- Lash points for additional attachments in many positions
- Stretch mesh front pocket
- Trekking pole and ice axe attachment loops
- Spacious, functional pocket on the hip belt
- Robust external pockets for tent poles, bottles etc
- Separate bottom compartment
- Bombproof fabric construction
- Material: 330D Micro Rip Pro 6.6 / Super-Polytex
- Size: 86 x 36 x 24cm
- Volume: 60+15 Litres
- Weight: 3180g
- Deuter Aircontact Pro 60+15 Rucksack
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.
Items purchased between 1st November and 25th December can be returned anytime until the 31st January 2019 as part of our extended Christmas guarantee! Normal terms and conditions apply