Darn Tough Womens El Sarape No Show Light Socks
£14.95 RRP £18.00
These new Darn Tough El Sarape No Show Light Socks have created a real buzz here in the OutdoorGear HQ - we all want a pair!
They are so bright and colourful, and while they are part of Darn Tough's new lifestyle range, they promise to be every bit as tough as all of Darn Tough's hiking socks. Which we have all been wearing for years now!
These no-show socks are the lowest style they make, and are ideal for wearing with trainers, walking shoes or your normal everyday shoes to give you a fantastic level of comfort while not being visible, ideal if you are wearing ankle skimming leggings, skinny jeans or shorts!
These El Sarape socks are classed as one of Darn Tough's "light" cushioning socks and made with merino wool for breathability, highly wicking and bacterial properties making them ideal for all year round wear.
These are truly a great addition for the Darn Tough range and offer a fantastic combination of eye catching design, comfort and technical properties - all in one gem of a sock!
- No show height
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique "put it on, forget it's on" feel
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odour
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life
- Merino Wool: The ultimate fiber for breathability and comfort in all conditions
- True Seamless™: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel
- Material composition: 53% Merino Wool 44% Nylon 3% Lycra® Spandex
- Darn Tough Womens El Sarape No Show Light Socks
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.