Darn Tough Womens Hiker 1/4 Sock Cushion
£17.14 RRP £20.00
With a mid level cushion density and a lower sock height, these Darn Tough Womens Hiker ¼ Cushion Socks are a great all rounder for when you want a pair of low cut and discreet ankle socks that offer extra comfort, warmth and cushioning making these ideal for wearing when hiking and every day use too!
Darn Tough socks are durable and have a performance fit, no slipping, no bunching and no blisters, the high Merino Wool content offers naturally antimicrobial performance, fast action wicking and will keep your feet cool in the summer and warm in the winter making them the perfect choice of versatile walking socks around! Darn Tough have such strong belief in their socks that they are Guaranteed For Life - no strings, no conditions, for life!
- Mid level cushion density
- ¼ sock height
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique "put it on, forget it's on" feel
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odour
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life
- Merino Wool: The ultimate fiber for breathability and comfort in all conditions
- True Seamless™: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel
- Material composition: 60% Merino Wool 38% Nylon 2% Lycra® Spandex
- Darn Tough Womens Hiker 1/4 Sock Cushion
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.
Items purchased between 1st November and 25th December can be returned anytime until the 31st January 2021 as part of our extended Christmas guarantee! Normal terms and conditions apply