Darn Tough Spur Boot Light Cushion
£20.00 RRP £23.00
These incredibly versatile, comfortable and lightweight Darn Tough Spur Boot Light Cushion socks are a boot height with a thin layer of cushioning along the base of the foot to make them Darn Tough's most versatile design of sock ideal for long walks and day hikes alike.
These Darn Tough socks are made from a merino wool and nylon mix, the merino wool helps to regulate temperature and wick away moisture while the Nylon adds extra durability while keeping these socks lightweight making them ideal for demanding trail conditions and every day wear.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique "put it on, forget it's on" feel
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odour
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life
- Merino Wool: The ultimate fibre for breathability and comfort in all conditions
- True Seamless: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel
- Light Cushion: Light and strong with a thin layer of cushioning along base of foot. Our most versatile construction
- Boot Height: Sits mid-calf for added protection and warmth. A sturdy companion
- Fabric composition: 50% Nylon, 45% Merino Wool, 5% Lycra® Spandex
- Darn Tough Spur Boot Light Cushion
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.
Items purchased between 1st November and 25th December can be returned anytime until the 31st January 2020 as part of our extended Christmas guarantee! Normal terms and conditions apply