Darn Tough Hunter Boot Sock Cushion
With all weathers in mind, these Darn Tough Hunter Boot Sock Cushion socks are ultra wicking and fast drying while being durable and very comfortable ideal for hiking and hunting in unpredictable environments and varying terrains.
Made from fine gauge merino wool, these Darn Tough socks will naturally regulate temperatures and wick moisture away to keep your feet comfortable while being antimicrobial too.
They have a ribbed arch support and a performance fit to ensure a personalised fit and to avoid slippage, bunching and blisters.
These durable Darn Tough socks come with Darn Tough's Guarantee for life making them an ideal and incredibly comfortable pair of technical socks ideal for your next outdoor adventure.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique "put it on, forget it's on" feel
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odour
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life
- Merino Wool: The ultimate fibre for breathability and comfort in all conditions
- True Seamless: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel
- Cushion: Mid-level cushion density under foot. A warm and ultra-comfortable choice when conditions demand it
- Boot Height: Sits mid-calf for added protection and warmth. A sturdy companion
- Fabric composition: 67% Merino Wool, 29% Nylon, 4% Lycra® Spandex
- Darn Tough Hunter Boot Sock Cushion
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.
Items purchased between 1st November and 25th December can be returned anytime until the 31st January 2021 as part of our extended Christmas guarantee! Normal terms and conditions apply