Darn Tough Heady Stripe Micro Crew Light Cushion
These bright, durable and incredibly versatile Darn Tough Heady Stripe Micro Crew Light Cushion socks have been one of our best selling Darn Tough socks to date - with their light layer of cushioning along the base and height that just peeks above your walking boots - these are incredibly versatile and comfortable walking socks ideal for hitting the trails!
All Darn Tough socks are made to an extremely high specification, with fine gauge knitting for extra durability and comfort and a high merino wool content that offers naturally antibacterial properties as well as fast action wicking to keep your feet dry, they are ideal in all weathers as they will keep your feet cool in the summer and warm in the winter!
Darn Tough are so sure about their socks that they offer an unconditional guarantee for life making them the ideal trusty sock to take on that all important hike of a lifetime!
- Light cushion density
- Micro crew height
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique "put it on, forget it's on" feel
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odour
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life
- Merino Wool: The ultimate fiber for breathability and comfort in all conditions
- True Seamless™: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel
- Material composition: 48% Nylon, 45% Merino Wool, 7% Lycra® Spandex
- Darn Tough Heady Stripe Micro Crew Light Cushion
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.
Items purchased between 1st November and 25th December can be returned anytime until the 31st January 2020 as part of our extended Christmas guarantee! Normal terms and conditions apply