Dare 2b Womens Peltry Jacket
£64.95 RRP £100.00
Next working day UK* delivery
The Dare 2b Womens Peltry Jacket is an ultra-lightweight and stylish stretch technical jacket that offers a fantastic level of waterproofness and breathability making it ideal for keeping you comfortable and protected while enjoying vigorous outdoor activities.
The Peltry Jacket has been made from Dare 2b's Ared V02 fabric that offers a waterproof level of 15000 HH, it has a durable water repellent finish and taped seams in order to offer you the best waterproof protection! It also has a detachable adjustable wired peaked hood to keep the rain off your face and water repellent zips on the pockets to keep your accessories dry too!
As well as being highly waterproof, this jacket is also incredibly breathable, the fabric itself offers a breathability rating of 10,000/m2/24hrs and it also has underarm ventilation zippers and a part mesh lining for added comfort.
All in all, this lightweight stretch jacket offers superb level of weather protection and comfort along with having multiple zipped pockets making it ideal for cycling, hiking and enjoying long days outdoors!
- Waterproof and breathable Ared V02 15000 polyester 4-way stretch fabric
- Breathability rating 10,000/m2/24hrs
- Durable water repellent finish
- Taped seams
- Detachable technical wired peaked hood with adjusters
- 2-way water repellent centre front zip with inner zip & chin guard
- 2-way underarm ventilation zippers
- Articulated sleeve design
- Adjustable cuffs
- 1 x zipped chest pocket with water repellent zip
- 2 x zipped lower pockets with water repellent zips
- Adjustable shockcord hem system
- Part mesh, part polyester taffeta lining
- 1 x zipped internal pocket incl. MP3 port
- Weighs less than 615g (size 10)
- Dare 2b Womens Peltry Jacket
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.