Dare 2b Women’s Luster Stretch Ski Jacket
£99.66 RRP £180.00
Next working day UK* delivery
The Women's Luster Ski Jacket, from Dare 2b, offers a fantastic and stylish waterproof, breathable and windproof performance jacket that offers a great level of freedom of movement due to the 4-way stretch outer fabric making this jacket ideal for skiing, snowboarding and other snow sports!
With an impressive waterproof protection level of 15,000mm, a durable water repellent finish, taped seams, adjustable cuffs and hem and a detachable snowskirt this jacket has been designed to keep the wind, rain and snow out! And as for warmth, the Luster has a high loft polyester insulation and part warm touch scrim lining too!
The Luster Ski jacket offers you an enhanced level of comfort with its 4-way stretch, articulated sleeve design, underarm ventilation zips and breathable outer fabric so you can keep on going and make the most of your day on the slopes!
- Waterproof and breathable Ared V02 15000 polyester 4-way stretch fabric
- Durable water repellent finish
- Taped seams
- Detachable performance fit technical hood with adjusters
- YKK centre front zip with inner zip and chin guard for extra weather protection
- Underarm ventilation zips
- Articulated sleeve design
- Adjustable cuffs
- Inner stretch bound cuffs with thumb loops
- 2 x chest zip pockets
- 2 x lower pockets with water repellent zips
- 1 x ski pass pocket with YKK zip
- Adjustable shockcord hem system
- High loft polyester insulation
- Part polyester mesh/ part warm touch scrim/ part polyester lining
- Detachable snowskirt with gel gripper tape
- Multiple internal pockets suitable for MP3 & goggles (incl. goggle wipe cloth)
- Dare 2b Women’s Luster Stretch Ski Jacket
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.
Items purchased between 1st November and 25th December can be returned anytime until the 31st January 2018 as part of our extended Christmas guarantee! Normal terms and conditions apply