Dare 2b Time Keeper Ski Jacket
£29.99 RRP £150.00
The Time Keeper Ski Jacket, from Dare 2b, is a bright and eye catching jacket that is waterproof, breathable and offers great comfort and movement thanks to its 4-way stretch fabric, making this jacket a fantastic choice for enjoying the slopes this winter!
The Time Keeper Ski Jacket will keep you nice and warm with its high loft insulation, its part warm touch scrim lining and inner stretch bound cuffs with thumb loops while keeping you dry inside and out thanks to its highly waterproof and breathable fabric outer and underarm ventilation zips.
The Time Keeper Ski Jacket has detachable adjustable hood, adjustable cuffs, adjustable hem and a detachable snowskirt so that you can personalise the fit of this jacket around you for maximum comfort and versatility, it also has many pockets for essentials making it a great all round ski jacket.
- Waterproof and breathable Ared V02 10,000 polyester 4 way stretch fabric
- Durable water repellent finish
- Taped seams
- Detachable performance fit technical hood with adjusters
- Water repellent centre front zip with inner zip and chin guard
- Underarm ventilation zips
- Articulated sleeve design
- Adjustable cuffs
- Inner stretch bound cuffs with thumb loops
- 1 x chest pockets with water repellent zips
- 2 x lower zip pockets
- 1 x ski pass pocket
- Adjustable hem shockcord system
- High loft polyester insulation
- Part polyester technical mesh/part warm touch scrim lining/part polyester lining
- Detachable snowskirt with gel gripper tape
- Multiple internal pockets suitable for MP3 and goggles (includes goggle wipe cloth)
- Dare 2b Time Keeper Ski Jacket
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.
Items purchased between 1st November and 25th December can be returned anytime until the 31st January 2018 as part of our extended Christmas guarantee! Normal terms and conditions apply