Dare 2b Rendor Ski Jacket
£83.99 RRP £240.00
Next working day UK* delivery
The Dare 2b Rendor Ski Jacket is an insulated ARED VO2 20 000 ski jacket. All weather protection from first chair to sundown. Made from highly waterproof/breathable Oxford polyester stretch fabric. seam-sealed. Mapped with AEP KINEMATICS for a technical fit that moves with you on the mountain. Fully lined with high warmth, low bulk fill. Underarm zips to get air where you need it. Technical hood (detachable) that blocks the weather, not your vision. Powder blocking snowskirt (detachable) with gel gripper. Sports stretch cuffs with thumb loops. Multiple pockets and a headphone port to stay on beat. YKK zip fastening.
- AEP Kinematics
- Waterproof and breathable Ared V02 20000 Oxford polyester 4-way stretch fabric
- Durable water repellent finish
- Taped seams
- Underarm ventilation zips with mesh lining
- Detachable performance fit technical hood with adjusters and wired peak
- YKK metal effect centre front zip with inner zip and chin guard
- Articulated sleeve design with extra articulation to sleeve lining
- 1 x chest pocket with invisible zip
- 2 x lower pockets with metal effect zips
- 1 x ski pass pocket with metal effect zip
- Adjustable cuffs
- Inner stretch bound cuffs with thumb loops
- Adjustable shockcord hem system
- High loft polyester insulation
- Strategically placed stretch/ technical mesh/ part warm touch scrim linings
- Detachable snowskirt with stretch panel and gel gripper tape
- 2 x internal zipped pockets incl. headphone port and mesh stow pocket with lens wipe cloth
- Dare 2b Rendor Ski Jacket
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.