Dare 2b Overshadow Ski Jacket
£49.95 RRP £370.00
The Dare 2b Overshadow Ski Jacket is an ARED VO2 20000 mountain jacket with an impressive list of ski-defined features. Sleek monochrome design. Built to perform from glacier to base. Made from highly waterproof/breathable matt nylon stretch fabric. Soft-touch wool effect fabric overlays. Seam sealed. Mapped with AEP KINEMATICS for a technical fit that moves with you on the mountain. Fully lined with our warming Alpaca wool blend fill that insulates even when wet. Underarm zips to get air where you need it. Technical hood with protective high cut collar and single pull adjuster. Powder blocking snowskirt (detachable) with gel gripper. Sports stretch cuffs with thumb loops. Multiple pockets and a headphone port to stay on beat. YKK zip fastening.
- Dare 2b Black Label premium collection
- AEP Kinematics
- Waterproof and breathable ARED V02 20000 nylon 4-way stretch fabric
- Wool effect fabric overlay panels
- Durable water repellent finish
- Critically taped seams
- Underarm ventilation zips
- Grown on technical hood construction with a YKK zip hood opening at inner collar and a reinforced peak
- YKK centre front zip with inner zip and chin guard for extra weather protection
- Articulated sleeve design with extra articulation to sleeve lining
- Zip access at cuffs
- Inner stretch bound cuffs with thumb loops
- 1 x chest pocket with YKK zip
- 2 x lower pockets with YKK zips
- 1 x ski pass pocket with YKK zip
- Adjustable Shockcord hem system
- EndoThermic Performance (ETP)
- Alpaca wool mix insulation
- Premium polyester lining with sretegically placed stretch panels for optimum movement
- Detachable snowskirt with stretch panel and gel gripper tape
- Internal zipped pocket incl. headphone port and mesh stow pocket with lens wipe cloth
- Dare 2b Overshadow Ski Jacket
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.