Craghoppers Bishorn Jacket
£120.81 RRP £200.00
Next working day UK* delivery
NEW FOR 2019!
With its Arctic style and guaranteed waterproof protection combined with a snug insulation and lux lining, this Craghoppers Bishorn Jacket will keep you warm and protected in cold and wet weather conditions making it ideal for enjoying the outdoors with winter.
The cosy hood has a removeable faux fur trim and a wired peak so you can personalise the fit and the finish. In addition, it has a whopping 15 pockets so you will be able to keep all your personal items close to hand!
An incredibly stylish winter jacket from Craghoppers, this coat will look right at home strolling along the beach this winter or meeting friends and family at an outdoor winter market!
- Waterproof and breathable Aquadry textured polyester outer with lux lining
- Waterproof to 10,000mm
- Breathability to 10,000g/m2/24hrs
- Thermo Air+ effective quick drying Hollowfibre insulation
- Adjustable grown on hood with removable faux fur trim and wire peak
- Stud fastening stormflap with inner zip guard
- Two bellowed lower pocket with zipped side handwarmer pockets
- Two welted zipped chest pockets
- One bellowed sleeve pocket with additional waterproof zip pocket to front
- One touch screen mobile phone pocket and a passport RFID pocket
- Five inner pockets, two zipped, one zip'n'clip and two elasticated pockets
- Ribbed inner cuffs
- Adjustable drawcord waist
- Elbow patches
- Hot pockets
- Relaxed fit
- Length: 34"
- Fabric composition: Outer, lining & fill: 100% polyester / Faux fur:76% modacrylic, 14% acrylic, 10% polyester
- Weight: 1645g
- Craghoppers Bishorn Jacket
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.