Craghoppers Argyle Parka Jacket
£61.15 RRP £150.00
Next working day UK* delivery
With the super soft, cosy and highly insulating Sherpa fleece lining and the highly waterproof and breathable outer, this Craghoppers Argyle Parka Jacket is set to be an absolute hit this winter!
This incredibly stylish jacket has taped seams, a water repellent finish and an AquaDry membrane to offer you a fantastic 10,000mm waterproof rating to keep you protected and looking good in any downpour!
As for the gorgeous Sherpa lining on the body, it is just so soft and luxurious and this combined with Craghoppers ThermoAir+ insulating technology gives this parka jacket a 7 out of 7 for warmth rating to keep the chills away!
The classic and incredibly popular parker styling of this jacket means that you can have a jacket that you feel good in and is also incredibly practical and will see you through the worse of the winter weather making it a fantastic choice for enjoying frosty winter walks and spending time with friends and family in the beautiful outdoors this winter season.
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable AquaDry membrane polyester outer
- Waterproof to 10,000mm
- Breathable to 25,000g/m²/24hrs
- Durable water repellent outer
- Taped seams
- Sherpa fleece and quilted lining
- ThermoAir+ Hollowfibre insulation
- Grown-on hood with waxed cord adjusters to front and removable faux fur trim
- 2 bellowed stud fastening lower pockets
- 2 lower side handwarmer pockets
- 2 welted stud fastening chest pockets
- 1 mobile phone pocket
- 1 Velcro credit card inner pocket
- 1 zipped inner pocket
- 1 stretch inner pocket
- 1 Velcro inner map pocket
- Stud fastening stormflap with inner zip guard and two way zip
- Drawcord adjustable waist
- Ribbed inner cuffs
- Adventure fit
- 34" length
- Craghoppers warmth rating: 7 out of 7
- Weight: 1495g
- Craghoppers Argyle Parka Jacket
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.