Coleman 50QT Xtreme Wheeled Cooler
£77.97 RRP £110.00
Next working day UK* delivery
The Coleman 50-Quart Xtreme® Wheeled Cooler has previously been an absolute sell out, so we are very excited to offer the new and improved version of the 50-Quart Xtreme Cooler!
This fantastic cooler still offers a great 47 Litre capacity and amazing performance of keeping items cool for up to 5 days as well as the versatility of manoeuvrability thanks to its wheels and telescopic handle but for this year Coleman have updated the shape and increased efficiency of this reliable and incredibly useful cooler!
Coleman have increased insulation in the lid and base and reduced insulation on the sides, they have also altered the shape to have angled corners all to enhance the performance and efficiency of this cooler. This has resulted in the external size of this cooler being reduced by over 20% while the internal capacity has been retained making this cooler a fantastic option for BBQ's, beach visits and picnics!
- Capacity: 47 Litre
- Holds 84 cans
- Tall enough to hold 2 litre bottles
- Robust hinged lid with cup holders
- Telescopic handle for easy storage
- Large recessed space saving wheels for easy manoeuvrability
- Easy to clean top
- Can be used as an additional seat holding up to 113 kg
- Durable and easy to clean polypropylene outer box
- Inner box has smooth easy to clean surface
- Injected PU foam in the body and base to provide great insulation
- Rustproof, leak resistant channel drain with no-tilt draining for easy cleaning
- Cooling performance 5 days ice retention
- Inner size: 45 x 33 x 33 cm
- Outer size: 58 x 44 x 46 cm
- Weight: 5.9 kg
- Coleman 50QT Xtreme Wheeled Cooler
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
14 day delivery* - Stock will be ordered from our supplier. *Estimated
Very low stock - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.