Brasher Women’s Hillmaster® II GTX®
£124.95 RRP £160.00
Next working day UK* delivery
The Women's Hillmaster® II GTX® Walking Boots, from Brasher, are the new and improved version of the iconic and much loved Brasher Hillmaster® Boots. The new Hillmaster® II Boots continue to offer an exceptionally well designed lightweight, water resistant and breathable walking boot, with a new and improved fit, performance and enhanced comfort.
The Hillmaster® II boots now have an improved gender specific fit and improved heel support and the tough, durable and luxurious full grain leather boasts a revised collar and tongue pattern made from adaptive memory foam, additional ankle foam pads and a fabric lining for enhanced comfort.
The NEW anti-clogging, superb grip and hardwearing outsole combined with the shock absorbing midsole, protective rand and cushioned footbed contribute to the Hillmaster® II enhanced performance.
The Hillmaster II has been labelled as "innovation in disguise" by Outdoors Magic - 2nd November 2012
- Luxurious 2.0-2.2mm full grain leather soft, supple and durable
- New Hilmaster® sole unit with shock absorbing PU midsole
- GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort Footwear
- Fabric lining for comfort
- Memory foam in the collar and tongue for enhanced comfort
- Gender specific fit
- Re-positioned locking hook for extra heel hold
- New improved outsole design superb grip, hardwearing and cushioned comfort
- PU midsole and rand shock absorption and protection
- New improved comfort fit tried and tested for all day walking comfort
- Additional ankle foam pads for enhanced comfort
- Revised collar and tongue pattern for enhanced comfort
- Original British design
- Weight: 1174g/pair (5)
- Brasher Women’s Hillmaster® II GTX®
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
14 day delivery* - Stock will be ordered from our supplier. *Estimated
Very low stock - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.