Berghaus Ramche 2.0 Down Jacket
£299.95 RRP £365.00
Next working day UK* delivery
The Berghaus Ramache 2.0 Down Insulated Jacket sets a new standard in mountaineering insulation - delivering heat in the most efficient, lightweight package possible.
If you're looking for the perfect balance of warmth to weight, the Ramche 2.0 is the jacket for you. We used body-mapping technology to put the Hydrodown® insulation just where you need it - and stripped it back in other areas to save on excess baggage. And the super-light, seven-denier outer fabric isn't just windproof and breathable - it's also twice as strong as other options, so you get a steadfast companion that will be with you for many seasons to come. Which is a good job - because once you've tried it, this will quickly become your go-to jacket.
- LONG LASTING WARMTH - Filled with our world-leading ethiocally sourced hydrophobic down, Hydrodown® powered by NikWax® - for long-lasting warmth that keeps on working when wet.
- KEEP YOUR HEAT - Ultra light reflective mesh inside the jacket reflects your hard earned body heat back in, keeping you 10% warmer.
- INTELLIGENT HEAT DISTRIBUTION - We used innovative body-mapping techniques to ensure efficient distribution of heat, putting warmth where you need it.
- Two large hand pockets with wind strips behind zips, plus an internal zipped pocket on left and large stretch-mesh pocket on right - for safe stowage and peace of mind.
- Low-profile, helmet-compatible hood with front face adjustment that also adjusts rear of the head. Peak of hood stiffened with micro wire and an internal strip of fabric to prevent cold air entry over top of head.
- Reflect® aluminium mesh sewn into the core of the jacket reflects body heat back, raising the warmth by 10%.
- Unique offset baffle construction in the body eliminates cold spots along seam lines, ensuring a consistent barrier of warm around your body.
- Weight: 452g
- Berghaus Ramche 2.0 Down Jacket
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.
Quick Link Code: 411215
Supplier Code: 4-21913 Z69