Vango AirBeam Capri 500XL Tent
£597.82 RRP £660.00
Next working day UK* delivery
UPDATED FOR 2018!
For those seeking a more spacious and comfortable family tent, the Vango Capri 500XL AirBeam® Tent is the ideal choice, now with the Vango SkyTrack II® hanging system for even more versatility.
A 5 man tent, it is deceptively large, with great divisions of space. The pre-angled beams create a bright and airy living room which is complemented by a generous front extension. It's the perfect tent to create your holiday haven with plenty of home from home features.
- Capacity: 5 person
- Pitching time: 10mins
- SkyTrack II® hanging system
- Highly waterproof, durable and reliable Vango Protex® 70 denier polyester flysheet, 4000mm HH
- Robust and hardwearing waterproof PE groundsheet
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet
- Lightweight PE bathtub groundsheet in bedrooms - Provides a robust, high-sided, waterproof base
- Factory taped seams
- Pre-angled inflatable AirBeam structure, provides pole free pitching
- Mesh flysheet door
- Covered entrance
- Lantern Hanging Points
- Lights out inner tent
- Toggled inner divider
- Spacious ISO standard sized bedrooms
- Bedroom pockets
- Zipped cable entry point with tidies
- Part mesh inner door
- Diamond Clear windows
- Toggled privacy curtains
- Low and high ventilation
- Our new 50% larger vents allow greater ventilation and significantly reduce the chance of condensation building up
- Patented Vango TBS®II Tension Band System
- High visibility guylines
- Supplied with double action pump
- Expandable tent bag with oversized wide opening and compression straps
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Pack size: L70 x H38 x W42cm
- Weight: 21.9kg
- Vango AirBeam Capri 500XL Tent
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.