Vango AirBeam AirSpeed Replacement Tube - 685 x 10cm
Vango AirBeam Tents are a fantastic range of inflatable tents that are quick to put up and incredibly reliable too, however, if you should need to replace one of the AirBeam tubes then Vango have made it quick and easy to do so with their Vango AirBeam Airspeed Tubes.
There are different sized Vango AirBeam replacement tubes, so do check the one that you need to replace to see which size you need, this one is 685 x 10cm.
How to replace an AirBeam Tube:
1. Fully deflate the AirBeam® tube to be replaced
2. Unzip the outer sleeve of the AirBeam® on the inside of the flysheet
3. Remove the AirBeam® from the internal zipped sleeve
4. Cut the cable tie that holds the zips together (ties stop accidental opening)
5. Remove the inner tube from its protective outer
6. Place the new inner tube inside the protective outer. Align valve with the opening in the protective outer. Zip closed, taking care not to catch the inner tube. Reconnect the zips together with the cable tie provided, to prevent accidental opening when the AirBeam® is inflated
7. Re-inflate AirBeam® to the correct PSI
8. Re-insert the AirBeam® into the zipped sleeve on the tent flysheet
- Size: 685 x 10cm
- Vango AirBeam AirSpeed Replacement Tube - 685 x 10cm
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
On order - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.
Items purchased between 1st November and 25th December can be returned anytime until the 31st January 2018 as part of our extended Christmas guarantee! Normal terms and conditions apply