SealSkinz Heated Extreme Cold Weather Gloves
£125.00 RRP £150.00
Next working day UK* delivery
The SealSkinz Heated Extreme Cold Weather Gloves are a fantastic pair of gloves that are waterproof, windproof and breathable but with the added feature of a battery powered heating element with three settings to offer exceptional warmth as well as protection when you are in extremely cold conditions.
These gloves have a soft Primaloft insulation, a full length gaiter cuff and a drawstring and fastener at the cuff to keep the warmth in, but in extreme conditions, then you have the heating element built into the shell fabric with an integrated control switch so you can set the temperature to either low, medium or high to get the optimum comfort level for you.
The heating element on each glove is powered by a rechargeable battery unit (2 units included) which charges up using a USB charger (included) and offers you up to 5 hour's runtime. These batteries slip into and connect up in a little Velcro pocket in the cuff so there are no messy wires to worry about.
The Heated Extreme Cold Weather Gloves also have a soft and supple goatskin leather palm for comfort, durability and control and the pre-curved fingers and knuckle allow a great level of dexterity for a substantial winter glove.
The latest in wearable technology, these totally waterproof, breathable and windproof heated gloves are ideal for if you need an extra element of controllable heat to keep your hands warm or as a fantastic gift for any outdoor loving techno geek!
- Totally waterproof, breathable and windproof
- Heating element built into the shell fabric increases thermal protection in colder climates
- Integrated control switch has three power settings: low, medium and high, allowing you to choose the temperature that is most comfortable for the conditions
- Primaloft insulation & full length gaiter cuff for added weather protection
- Pre-curved fingers and knuckle feature designed to allow greater dexterity
- Soft and supple goatskin leather palm for comfort, durability and control
- PU suede wiper on thumb for a multitude of uses
- Drawstring and fastener at the cuff for additional protection and a tailored fit
- Fleece on the back of the hand for additional thermal protection
- 7.4V 2200mAh Polymer rechargeable battery unit is located inside a Velcro pocket of each cuff and comes with a USB charger
- Up to 5 hours' runtime and charge time 5-6 hours
- SealSkinz thermal rating: 5+
- SealSkinz Heated Extreme Cold Weather Gloves
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
14 day delivery* - Stock will be ordered from our supplier. *Estimated
Very low stock - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.
SealSkinz Glove Sizes
How to work out your size for Gloves
To ensure you purchase the perfect fit glove for you, please follow these simple steps:-
Measure your dominant hand with a tape measure around the knuckles in inches (your left if you are left handed and your right if you are right handed)
The size that you measure in inches, is your glove size, so if you measure 9 inches, you will need a medium glove Please remember that if the gloves are too tight on your hands they may make your hands feel cold, so if in doubt go up a size!
|Mens / Unisex||5-6||7-8||9||10||11||12|