Petzl Actik Headlamp
£35.88 RRP £39.95
New for 2017 and offering a huge 300 lumens, the Petzl Actik is worthy addition to your kit bag. Providing up to 100m of bright white light and featuring both wide and focussed beam modes, the Actik lends itself to many outdoor activities, including mountaineering, hiking, and backpacking.
In addition to three white light modes, the Actik features two red light modes - constant and flashing. Perfect for group navigation, where you want to keep your night vision intact, the constant red light is certainly a handy feature to have. The flashing red strobe, in addition to the integrated whistle means that should you ever need to attract attention in the wild, you'll have all the tools to hand.
Dog walkers and runners will be grateful of the reflective headband and the maximum of 80hr battery life, which can also be extended for regular use, thanks to the compatibility with the CORE rechargeable battery (not included).
Whether you're summiting peaks in the Rockies, backpacking across the Alps or heading for a nightly run through the woods, the Petzl Actik is a great head torch to take along on your adventure.
- Maximum light output of 300 lumens, reaching up to 100m
- Long burn time of up to 80 hours
- Three white lighting modes, proximity, movement and distance vision
- Red lighting (constant) - perfect for group navigation
- Red lighting (flashing) and integrated whistle for attracting attention
- Compact and lightweight design can easily be stowed away
- Option of wide or narrow focussed beams
- IP X4 weather resistance rating
- Single button can be used easily, even when wearing gloves
- Adjustable elastic headband with reflective detailing
- Compatible with CORE rechargeable battery or rechargeable Ni-MH batteries
- Uses 3 AAA/LR03 batteries (included)
- 5 year manufacturers guarantee
- Weight: 92g
- Petzl Actik Headlamp
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
14 day delivery* - Stock will be ordered from our supplier. *Estimated
Very low stock - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.