Vango Venom 600 Down Sleeping Bag
£149.94 RRP £240.00
Next working day UK* delivery
The down-filled Vango Venom 600 Sleeping Bag, offers superb season 4 luxury in a lightweight, incredibly warm and easy to carry bag that boasts 95/05 700 fill power down to keep you warm when trekking!
The Venom 600 has duck down insulation resulting in a comfortable snug finish and has a Polair® nylon mini-ripstop fabric, with water resistant finish, for increased softness and higher lofting. This combination makes the Venom 600 a luxurious bag that has been made to the highest quality and ideal for winter backpacking, climbing expeditions or adventure racing.
The Venom 600 includes a roll top dry bag stuffsack to ensure that your sleeping bag remains dry and compact whilst you are travelling or storing it away for the next big adventure!
- Box wall construction
- Polair® 30 denier mini-ripstop nylon shell with water resistant finish
- Super-soft Polair® mini ripstop nylon lining
- 95/5 Duck down insulation 700 fill power
- 3D hood with multi-cord closure
- 3D insulated zip baffle
- Insulated adjustable shoulder baffle
- Half length zip
- Low-profile, two-way auto-lock zip
- Reflective tab on zip cover
- Zip guard with anti-catch piping
- Hanging loops
- Internal pocket
- Includes roll top dry bag stuffsack for storage and transportation
- Arrow foot
- Omega shaping
- Suggested usage: -9ºC to 15ºC
- Comfort/Limit/Extreme: -3/-9/-28
- Season 4
- Maximum user height: 190cm
- External dimensions: 210 x 75 x 50 cm
- Internal dimentsions: 195 x 73 x 48 cm
- Pack size: 23 x 17 cm
- Weight: 1.2kg
- Vango Venom 600 Down Sleeping Bag
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
14 day delivery* - Stock will be ordered from our supplier. *Estimated
Very low stock - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.
Items purchased between 1st November and 25th December can be returned anytime until the 31st January 2017 as part of our extended Christmas guarantee! Normal terms and conditions apply