Vango Nitestar 450 Sleeping Bag
£48.16 RRP £49.95
The Nitestar 450 Sleeping Bag, from Vango, is a popular 4 season sleeping bag offering durability, comfort and warmth making it ideal for camping and expeditions.
The Nitestar 450 Sleeping Bag is a mummy shape with its adjustable drawcord closure and insulated shoulder baffle and offset double layer construction for enhanced warmth and comfort. The Nitestar 450 also comes with a 4 strap compression stuff sac for compact stowage.
- Recommended for use by the Duke of Edinburgh Association
- Scout Association recommended
- Off Set Double Layer Construction
- 100% Hexagon Ripstop Polyester
- 100% Brushed Polyester lining
- Single hole siliconised hollow fibre insulation
- Lightweight 3D hood with multi-cord closure and shaped sides
- Pillow pocket in hood
- Insulated zip baffle
- Insulated adjustable shoulder baffle
- Comfort Draw cord Baffle
- Grab Loops
- Vango woven zip pull
- Zip Guard to prevent zip snagging on lining
- Two way auto lock zip
- Hanging Loops at the foot of the bag for airing and drying
- Internal pocket
- Mummy shaped bag for increased warmth
- Horizontal stitching evenly placed to hold insulation fibre in place
- 4-Strap compression stuff sac
- Comfort/Limit/Extreme: -2/-8/-26ºC
- Suggested usage: -8 to 15ºC
- Performance: 4 Season
- Size: 215 x 85 x 50 cm
- Max user height: 190 cm
- Uncompressed pack size: 48 x 30 cm
- Compressed pack size: 37 x 28 cm
- Weight: 2.3 kg (wtih compression sac)
- Vango Nitestar 450 Sleeping Bag
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
14 day delivery* - Stock will be ordered from our supplier. *Estimated
Very low stock - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.
Items purchased between 1st November and 25th December can be returned anytime until the 31st January 2017 as part of our extended Christmas guarantee! Normal terms and conditions apply