Vango Nitestar 450 Sleeping Bag
£48.14 RRP £49.95
The Vango Nitestar 450 Sleeping Bag is a popular 4 season sleeping bag offering durability, comfort and warmth making it ideal for camping and expeditions.
The Nitestar 450 Sleeping Bag is a mummy shape with its adjustable drawcord closure and insulated shoulder baffle and offset double layer construction for enhanced warmth and comfort. The Nitestar 450 also comes with a 4 strap compression stuff sac for compact stowage.
- Recommended for use by the Duke of Edinburgh Association
- Scout Association recommended
- Strong 210T Diamond Embossed Polyester outer fabric
- Off-set double layer construction
- Single hole siliconised hollow fibre insulation
- Cosy snug and breathable soft to touch microfibre 100% polyester 190T slightly brushed lining fabric
- Two-way auto-lock zip
- Hanging loops
- Zip guard with anti-catch piping and woven zip puller
- Mummy-shaped sleeping bag
- Horizontal stitching to ensure even insulation distribution
- Insulated, adjustable shoulder baffle
- Insulated zip baffle for heat retention
- Internal pocket
- 4-strap compression stuffsack
- Temperature ratings independently measured in accordance with EN 13537:2002
- Comfort/Limit/Extreme: -2/-8/-26ºC
- Suggested usage: -8 to 15ºC
- Performance: 4 Season
- TOG: 11
- Max user height: 190 cm
- Size: 215 x 80 x 50 cm
- Pack size: 48 x 30cm
- Weight: 2.3kg
- Vango Nitestar 450 Sleeping Bag
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
14 day delivery* - Stock will be ordered from our supplier. *Estimated
Very low stock - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.