Vango Nemesis 300 Geodesic Tent
£179.95 RRP £245.50
Next working day UK* delivery
Brand New for 2016 - lots of detail to follow.
The fully geodesic Nemesis tent is the pinnacle of the Vango trekking range. Designed to withstand everything the British weather can throw at it. From snow to sand, sea level to summit, the Nemesis provides an incredibly stable shelter to spend the night.
- Flysheet and inner pitch together - Quick and easy to pitch and pack
- Full geodesic design - Free standing pole structure. 7 cross over points (nodes) creates incredibly strong expedition tent
- Gothic arch pole structure - Increases stability and assists water/snow run-off from the flysheet
- Front and side entry into living area
- Extra large porch space - With an extra pole the porch offers great space for storage. Keep wet kit out of the inner tent and enjoy greater flexibility, for minimal additional weight
- Small welded windows - Survey the area and weather conditions from inside your tent
- Orange reflective high strength guylines - Provides high visibility in low light
- Vango PowerLite 7001-T6 alloy poles - Lightweight and durable tent poles
- Breathable polyester inner - Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night's sleep
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Tested to European Standard EN5912
- Fast pack tent bag - Oversized opening for easy packing and compression straps to control pack size
- Colour coded poles for intuitive pitching
- Line-Lok guyline runners - Lock securely, simple to release and high performance in all conditions
- Protex® 70D 5,000mm HH Polyester Flysheet - highly waterproof and durable fabric exclusive to Vango
- Pack Size: 47.0 x ø17.0cm
- Capacity: 3 Person Tent
- Tent Range: Trekking Tents
- Pitching time: 15min
- Weight: 4.2kg
- Vango Nemesis 300 Geodesic Tent
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
14 day delivery* - Stock will be ordered from our supplier. *Estimated
Very low stock - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.