Vango Latitude 400 Sleeping Bag
£64.85 RRP £74.95
Next working day UK* delivery
The Vango Latitude 400 Sleeping Bag, is a fantastically designed 4 season sleeping bag ideal for youth groups, DofE participants and for trekking expeditions.
The design of this mummy shaped sleeping bag is all about keeping you warm and comfortable and Vango have achieved this by adding details like the adjustable multi-cord closure 3D hood, insulated adjustable shoulder baffle and insulated zip baffle all to stop heat from escaping and to keep you much warmer when the temperatures plummet in the middle of the night.
They have then combined these details with an aluminised interlining which reflects body heat and Vango's Thermal Embrace System that uses elasticated thread in the lining to ensure the sleeping bag remains close and snug to your body but at the same time allows you to move and sleep freely.
This bag also offers breathability thanks to its construction and versatile two way zip and has all the little features that we have come to expect from a Vango sleeping bag including the internal pocket ideal for your mp3 player/phone etc, hanging loops, reflective tab on zip cover and the 4-strap compression stuff sac.
- Duke of Edinburgh recommended kit
- 4 season
- Off-Set Double Layer Construction
- Diamond Polyester Ripstop shell
- Silky soft to touch polyester lining
- Thermal Embrace System utilises elasticated thread in the lining to enable the sleeping bag to hug your body
- 7 hole siliconised hollow fibre insulation
- Aluminised reflective interlining reflects heat radiated from the body back to the user
- 3D Hood with multi-cord closure is tailored to fit the shape of the head
- Insulated Adjustable Shoulder Baffle
- Insulated Zip Baffle
- Two-Way Auto-Lock Zip:
- Reflective tab on zip cover aids finding and opening the bag at night
- Grab Loops to ease zip movement
- Internal storage pocket
- Hanging Loops at the foot of the bag
- Includes 4-Strap Compression Stuff Sac
- Easy to grab and use woven zip puller
- External chest width: 80 cm
- Max user height: 185 cm
- Internal chest width: 78 cm
- Internal foot width: 48 cm
- Internal length: 195 cm
- Suggested usage min: -6°
- Suggested usage max: 15°
- Comfort: -3°
- Limit: -9°
- Extreme: -28°
- Pack size: 32 x 26 cm
- Weight: 2 kg
- Vango Latitude 400 Sleeping Bag
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
14 day delivery* - Stock will be ordered from our supplier. *Estimated
Very low stock - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.
Items purchased between 1st November and 25th December can be returned anytime until the 31st January 2017 as part of our extended Christmas guarantee! Normal terms and conditions apply