Vango Latitude 300 Regular Sleeping Bag
£55.25 RRP £64.95
Next working day UK* delivery
The Vango Latitude 300 Sleeping Bag is designed for expeditions and those adventure trips. Although it is aimed and approved for Duke of Edinburgh expeditions it is good for anyone needing a resonably light cost effective bag. The Vango Thermal Embrace System combined with the aluminised reflective lining makes for more warmth and less weight.
Why buy me? I am good value and a good performer thanks to the Thermal embace system and reflective lining.
- Approved by The Scout Association for use on Scouting expeditions etc
- Recommended for use by the Duke of Edinburgh Award association.
- Off-set double layer construction - Off-set seams prevent cold spots at the stitching lines
- Insulite™ Helix - Mix of hollow and multi-channel fibres. Wicks moisture, regulates temperature and provides effective insulation
- Diamond polyester ripstop shell
- Silky polyester lining - Soft to the touch for a more comfortable night's sleep
- Aluminised reflective interlining - Reflects radiated body heat back to the user for maximum warmth
- Thermal Embrace System - Elasticated thread woven into the inner fabric. Makes the sleeping bag gently hug close to the body. Reduces cold spots and increases loft of insulation.
- Arrow Foot - Shaped foot area allowing feet to relax into their natural position
- 3D hood with multi-cord closure - Structured hood design keeps the head and shoulders warmer during the night. The hood's dual cord thicknesses allow easy adjustment in the dark
- Insulated, adjustable shoulder baffle - Retains heat within the sleeping bag
- Insulated zip baffle - Retains heat within the sleeping bag and reduces cold spots
- Full Length Two-Way Auto-Lock Zip with Zip Guard: Used to seal in warmth or provide ventilation and can be used from inside the bag. Anti-catch piping helps to prevent the zip from snagging on the lining.
- Internal pocket - Provides convenient storage for small items
- 4-strap compression stuffsack - Minimises pack size for easy transportation
- Ext Chest Width: 80cm
- Max User Height: 190cm
- Suggested Usage Min: -7°
- Suggested Usage Max: 20°
- Comfort: -1°
- Limit: -7°
- Extreme: -25°
- Fill Type: Synthetic
- Zip Side: Left
- Performance: 3-4 Season
- Shape: Mummy
- Int Chest Width: 78cm
- Int Foot Width: 48cm
- Int Length: 205cm
- Pack Size: 29 x ø24cm
- Weight: 1.8kg
- Vango Latitude 300 Regular Sleeping Bag
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
14 day delivery* - Stock will be ordered from our supplier. *Estimated
Very low stock - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.