Vango Junior Nitestar Sleeping Bag
£27.63 RRP £32.50
The Vango Junior Nitestar Sleeping Bag is an excellent season 2-3 sleeping bag suitable for individuals up to 155cm tall which makes it a great choice of sleeping bag for keeping your little ones cosy when camping and enjoying sleep overs.
This sleeping bag is part of the incredibly popular Nitestar range from Vango which has an offset double layer construction, insulated shoulder and zip baffles and a soft and breathable brushed inner to offer your child comfort and warmth.
The Junior Nitestar offers a great combination of performance, quality and affordability with a relatively small pack size making it a fantastic bag for if you are planning to take your youngster camping, caravanning or if they are going on a Scouting expedition!
- Season: 2-3
- Off-set double layer construction
- Durable and highly breathable 210T polyester hexagon ripstop 210T outer fabric
- Soft to touch and breathable microfibre 190T polyester pongee inner
- Single hole siliconised hollow fibre insulation
- Insulated zip baffle
- Two-way auto-lock zip with grab loops
- Zip guard with anti-catch piping
- Internal pocket
- Hanging loops at the foot of the bag
- 4-Strap compression stuffsack included
- Approved by The Scout Association for use on Scouting expeditions etc
- Comfort/Limit/Extreme: 2/-3/-19°C
- Suggested usage: 4 to 20°C
- Maximum user height: 155cm
- Pack size: 42 x 23 cm
- Size: 175 x 70 x 50 cm
- Weight: 1.3kg
- Vango Junior Nitestar Sleeping Bag
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
14 day delivery* - Stock will be ordered from our supplier. *Estimated
Very low stock - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.