Vango Beta 350XL Tent
£97.52 RRP £137.50
Next working day UK* delivery
The Beta 350XL Tent, from Vango, is a three person versatile tent that is great for weekends and expeditions. The Beta XL range has very generous porch areas, spacious sleeping section and outer first or all in one pitching, to keep your sleeping area protected from the rain making it ideal for family get aways or a few days camping with friends.
The Beta 350XL Tent also has well thought out details such as inner pockets for stowing personal possessions, a lantern hanging point and breathable fabric inners making this a great tent.
This tent has long been a favourite for family, weekend and group camping and now for 2016 they have added a new "Lights Out" inner tent to reduce the amount of early morning light so that you can have a little lie in while you are enjoying your camping trip!
- Pitching time: 15mins
- Weight: 6.78Kg
- Pack size: 65 x 26 x 19cm
- Waterproof, reliable and durable Protex 70 Denier polyester flysheet
- Waterproof to 10,000mm, robust and hardwearing PE groundsheets
- Breathable polyester inner tent
- TBS ®II Tension Band System ensures stability in adverse conditions, especially strong, changeable winds
- Linked-In Groundsheet
- Large Diamond Clear PVC windows
- Colour Coded Poles for more intuitive pitching
- Guy lines are attached to the tent at optimum positions for stability and tension
- Guy line holders make for easy packing and re-pitching
- Conveniently positioned inner tent pockets
- Fully fire retardant fabrics that meet the European EN5912 safety standard
- Reflective webbing so the pegging points are easily visible in darkness
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912
- Includes handled carry bag is slightly oversized to make pack away easier
- Lantern hanging point in the living area or inner tent
- Part mesh inner door
- Approved by The Scout Association for use on Scouting expeditions etc
- Vango Beta 350XL Tent
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
14 day delivery* - Stock will be ordered from our supplier. *Estimated
Very low stock - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.