Vango Banshee 200 Tent
£119.00 RRP £139.95
Next working day UK* delivery
The Banshee 200 Tent, is a lightweight two person tent that packs down into a small size and can be pitched quickly and easily making it ideal for DofE expeditions, youth groups, backpackers and trekkers.
The Banshee features a flysheet tensioning system that stops draughts, pre, angled Powerlite® alloy poles that increase rigidity and a breathable mesh inner that creates a comfortable sleeping area.
In 2016 Vango added a second door to the Banshee to make access easier and now in 2017 they have added a mesh ceiling pocket which we think is a really nice touch for a trekking tent!
The Banshee range offers great value and continues to be one of the most popular 2 person tents from the Vango trekking series.
- Capacity: 2 person
- Flysheet and inner pitch together
- Pitching time: 7min
- Duke of Edinburgh Recommended Kit
- Highly waterproof and durable Protex® 70D 5,000mm HH Polyester Flysheet
- Waterproof, durable and reliable 70 denier, 6000mm lightweight polyester groundsheet
- Factory taped seams
- Breathable polyester inner
- Inner pockets
- Patented Vango TBS® II Tension Band System
- Twin flysheet doors with vents
- Walking pole attachment eyelet in door
- Lightweight, durable and colour coded pre-angled Vango PowerLite 7001-T6 alloy poles
- Multiple reflective points
- Vivid reflective high strength guylines with Line-Lok runners
- Fast pack tent bag included
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Fire retardant fabrics to European EN5912 safety standard
- Pack size: 47 x ø18cm
- Trail weight: 2.14kg
- Weight: 2.4kg
- Vango Banshee 200 Tent
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
14 day delivery* - Stock will be ordered from our supplier. *Estimated
Very low stock - Please call to check availability