Vango Banshee 200 Tent
£119.00 RRP £139.95
Next working day UK* delivery
The 2016 Vango Banshee 200 Tent, is a lightweight two person tent that packs down into a small size and can be pitched quickly and easily making it ideal for DofE expeditions, youth groups, backpackers and trekkers.
The Banshee features a flysheet tensioning system that stops draughts, pre, angled Powerlite® alloy poles that increase rigidity and a breathable mesh inner that creates a comfortable sleeping area.
The 2016 Banshee has been updated to have two doors to make access easier. This is a great value and incredibly popular 2 person tent.
- Pitching time: 7min
- Flysheet and inner pitch together
- Pack size: 44 x ø14cm
- Weight: 2.3 kg
- Waterproof to 5,000mm
- Duke of Edinburgh Recommended Kit
- Colour Coded Poles for more intuitive pitching
- TBS ®II Tension Band System ensures stability in adverse conditions, especially strong, changeable winds
- Twin flysheet doors gives you the option of having a porch for access and one for storage, or allows easier access for two or more occupants
- Waterproof, reliable and durable 70 Denier polyester flysheet and groundsheet
- Factory taped flysheet and groundsheet seams
- Doors are constructed so that rain will not drop into the inner when opened
- Constant curve of the inner doors enables the door to be opened with one hand
- Mesh panel in the upper half of the door for extra ventilation
- Includes compression stuffsac for easy pack-and-go
- Flysheet door can be opened to ventilate the porch area of the tent by opening the door from the top with the second zip runner
- Breathable inner tent
- Lightweight, compact and durable Vango PowerLite 7001-T6 alloy poles
- Orange guy lines are attached to the tent at optimum positions for stability and tension
- More internal space is achieved thanks to a pre-angled section into the pole
- Pole sleeve tension adjusters keep the flysheet taut for extra weather resistance
- Line Lok patented guyline runners lock securely, release simply and perform in all conditions
- Conveniently positioned inner tent pockets
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912
- Flysheet vents with mesh coverings allow vapour to pass through, reducing condensation, but keep the bugs out
- Walking pole attachment eyelet in door allows door to be lifted up on a walking pole for sheltered porch
- Multiple reflective points on the pole sleeves, pegging points and vents ensure to aid visibility
- Fire retardant fabrics
- Vango Banshee 200 Tent
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
14 day delivery* - Stock will be ordered from our supplier. *Estimated
Very low stock - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.
Items purchased between 1st November and 25th December can be returned anytime until the 31st January 2017 as part of our extended Christmas guarantee! Normal terms and conditions apply