Vango Aurora Grande Sleeping Bag
£69.99 RRP £80.00
Next working day UK* delivery
The Vango Aurora Grande Sleeping Bag is a luxurious season 3 sleeping bag that offers a fantastic combination of comfort, space and attention to detail to make it a fantastic choice for your next camping trip and for putting up guests at home!
The Aurora Grande has a cotton flannel lining that is soft next the skin and has flat head rest area and a pocket to put your pillow in so that you will be able to get a comfortable and restful night's sleep! It also comes in its own square shaped carry bag to make it easy to transport and for storage.
This Vango sleeping bag has all the details that we have come to expect from Vango including insulated zip baffles and two way x-lock zips to help to retain body heat, it also has an internal security pocket ideal for keeping your mp3 player and your mobile phone close to hand.
So if you are looking for a comfortable and incredibly well made season 3 sleeping bag that offers a bit of extra space and has a luxury finish then this is the sleeping bag for you!
- 3 season
- Off-Set Double Layer Construction - stitching is offset so cold spots don't form at the stitch lines
- Comfortable and durable Poly cotton shell fabric outer
- Soft to touch 100% printed cotton flannel 230g/m2 lining
- Single hole siliconised hollow fibre insulation for extra warmth and retains loft in damp conditions
- Flat head rest for comfort
- Insulated zip baffle to help retain body heat
- Woven zip puller for quick and easy operation of the zip
- Two Way X-Lock Zip to seal in warmth and provide ventilation as required
- Integrated pillowcase
- Internal security pocket
- Square shape carry bag included
- New quilted stitching to hold the insulating fibre in place for an even distribution
- Comfort/Limit/Extreme: 2/-3/-20°C
- Suggested usage max: 18°
- Maximum user height: 210cm
- Size: 220 x 105cm
- Pack size: L44 x H48 x W23 cm
- Weight: 4.0kg
- Vango Aurora Grande Sleeping Bag
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
14 day delivery* - Stock will be ordered from our supplier. *Estimated
Very low stock - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.
Items purchased between 1st November and 25th December can be returned anytime until the 31st January 2017 as part of our extended Christmas guarantee! Normal terms and conditions apply