Terra Nova Laser Ultra 2 Tent
£899.00 RRP £1000.00
Next working day UK* delivery
Weighing in at just 695g, The Terra Nova Laser Ultra 2 Tent, is the lightest 2 person tent in the world making it ideal for adventure racers and ultra light backpackers!
This top of the range ultra light tent offers the ultimate in lightweight thanks to its strong waterproof Ultra fabric that is superlight and the strong but lightweight titanium pegs. The Terra Nova Laser Ultra 2 also has an incredibly small pack size so it will fit in most panniers!
Buyers Note:You will just not believe how lightweight this tent actually is, we weighed it against our handbags, water bottles and wallets here in the office and it was much lighter than each of our everyday belongings!
- Sleeps: 2
- Season Rating Spec: Adventure Racing
- Free standing?: No (tent requires guy lines to be pitched)
- Minimum Weight: 0.650Kg (1lb)
- Packed Weight: 0.695Kg (1lb)
- Pitch Time (estimate): 5 mins
- Number of Porches: 1
- Number of Doors: 1
- Pitch Type: Fly and Inner pitch together
- Packed Weight: 695g excluding bags
- Packed Size: 40x12cm,
- Flysheet: ULTRA fabric 10000mm
- Floor: ULTRA fabric 10000mm
- Poles: 8.7mm DAC alloy
- Pegs: 12 x 1g Titanium,
- Support rods: 2x Carbon fibre Poles
- Guylines: 4 x Reflective with Clamcleats,
- Compatible with Terra Nova FASTPACK system
- Note: * The minimum weight on the Laser Ultra 2 does not include the carbon poles (used at each end of the tent). To achieve the minimum weight you need to use an extended guy line instead.
- Terra Nova Laser Ultra 2 Tent
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
14 day delivery* - Stock will be ordered from our supplier. *Estimated
Very low stock - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.