Solaris 500 AirBeam Tent
£425.00 RRP £500.00
Next working day UK* delivery
New for 2015 The Vango Solaris AirBeam 500 Tent has 3 beams for stability and for standing headroom. The tent is perfect for weekends away as well as longer holidays taking just 8 minutes to erect (with a little practice!). Included is a huge sun canopy which double the living space giving you and your family plenty of room to relax.
This year Vango have developed a new more effective AirSpeed® Valve system with easy access positioning so that you can inflate your AirBeam with even less effort. The flysheet and the inner go up together for simplicity and speed - these cleaver people at Vango think of everything.
The TBS® II – Tension Band System which is only available on Vango tents enable you to stabilise the tent in stronger winds. On calm days the bands tuck neatly away.
The ProTex 70 Denier polyester flysheet is durable, waterproof and reliable. The material is fire retardent for peace of mind and the seams are taped to keep the water out. Breathable polyester is used for the inner tents. This alows condensation to pass through to the outer material where the AirZone ventilation system can deal with it. The inner tents use Vango's Lights Out system whereby darker fabric reduces those bright mornings, allowing more sleep time.
Why buy me? Just because I am brilliant!!! The best thing since sliced bread.
- Fabric is rated as 4,000mm with fully taped seams (very waterproof!)
- Pack Size: 70 x 36 x 38cm (no too bad!)
- Weight: 18kg
- Capacity: 5 Person Tent
- Pitching Time: 8min
- The Beams in a Vango AirBeam create a strong and rigid tent structure combined with a very easy and quick pitch time.
- Lightweight and low bulk inner tent ground sheet which is perfect for sleeping and packing
- Lights Out Inner Tent - Darker fabric inner reduces the amount of early morning light
- Conveniently positioned inner tent pockets store snacks, torches or electronics
- All Vango tents use fully fire retardant fabrics that meet the European EN5912 safety standard to give you peace of mind
- Vango weather test each of their tents to the European standard EN5912, in a certified wind and rain test centre. This is to ensure they will perform in the worst of weather
- Vango AirZone - High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent.
- The tent comes complete with the renouned AirBeam Pump- A double action pump that will rapidly inflate your tent/awning. It comes with a pressure dial and a pressure release valve making it simple to get your AirBeam to the right pressure. If you really like the easy life why not buy our compatible 12v pump?
- Oversized carry bag made from 15% more material giving 50% more volume to make packing away easier
- Solaris 500 AirBeam Tent
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
14 day delivery* - Stock will be ordered from our supplier. *Estimated
Very low stock - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.