Multimat Summit 25/38 Self Inflating Mat
£47.37 RRP £82.00
The Summit 25/38 Self Inflating Mat, from Multimat, has been designed to offer an incredibly comfortable and reliable mat at altitude and in season 5 conditions as part of their Expedition Range of mats.
The Summit 25/38 has a light weight rip stop nylon upper fabric with water repellent coating on the top and a non-slip water repellent coating base layer to keep it both dry and warm. This five season mat offers a unique wedge profile and warm zone for extra comfort and is supplied with a microfibre lined stuff sack which can be doubled up as a pillow case to offer you the highest level of comfort when you most need to rest and recoup before a long hard day of exhilarating expedition!
The top-quality foam core is both vertically and horizontally drilled to shed every spare ounce of weight while maintaining lasting performance and full and fast inflation through a Superfast valve so you can set up or break camp quickly which makes this a fantastic choice of mat to either use on its own or as part of a layering system for high altitude and unsupported expeditions.
- Tough & lightweight 40D Nylon rip-stop upper fabric with silicone non slip coating & 70D coated non slip polyester base fabric
- Quality lightweight vertically & horizontally drilled high insulation/rebound 16kg/m3 PU foam core for lasting performance & full and fast inflation
- Antibacterial ether TPU membrane formulated for lower temperatures
- Unique wedge profile maximises comfort & minimises weight
- Unique 'warm zone' in torso area for improved tog value
- Large removable valve for fast inflation/deflation and servicing
- Stuff sack, retaining band & repair kit
- Water repellance to upper & waterproofing to base fabric
- Season rating 5
- Tog value 7.95
- Size: 1830 x 510 x 25/38mm
- Pack size: 285x140mm (mid-folded)
- Weight: 760g
- Multimat Summit 25/38 Self Inflating Mat
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
14 day delivery* - Stock will be ordered from our supplier. *Estimated
Very low stock - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.