MSR Elixir Gear Shed for 2 & 3
£114.75 RRP £135.00
Next working day UK* delivery
The MSR Elixir™ Gear Shed fits onto your Elixir 2 and Elixir 3 tent to increase the vestibule area to give you additional covered storage space increasing your tent's livability and giving you the versatility so that your Elixir tent will be suitable for longer backpacking and hiking trips.
For less than an extra kilo in weight, the Gear Shed, offers a considerable amount of extra weatherproof space (2.46sqm to be exact) with a partial floor and extra-large door ideal for keeping your gear out of the way and for extending the living space of your tent making this a fantastic addition to your Elixir backpacking tent.
- Added Storage: Hooped vestibule expands weatherproof storage.
- Integrated Floor: Partial floor creates a dry, clean place to store gear out of the way.
- Versatile: Turns your backpacking tent into a basecamp tent.
- Convenient: Extra-large door and integrated design allows convenient, covered access to gear.
- Compatibility: Not compatible with Elixir 4 tent.
- Floor Area: 26.5 sq. ft / 2.46 sq. m
- Vestibule Volume: 23 cu. ft / 651 liters
- Interior Peak Height: 35 in / 89 cm
- Packed Size: 19 x 4.5 in / 48 x 11 cm
- Number of Doors: 1
- Freestanding: no
- Number of Poles: 1 Aluminum 7000 Series
- Number of Stakes: 4 Aluminum
- Also Included: 1 guy cords, 1 aluminum cord adjusters
- Rainfly Fabric: 68D ripstop polyester 1,500mm polyurethane and silicone
- Floor Fabric: 68D Taffeta Polyester 1200mm polyurethane & DWR
- Minimum Weight: 1 lbs 14 oz / 850 g
- Packed Weight: 2 lbs 1 oz / 940 g
- MSR Elixir Gear Shed for 2 & 3
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
14 day delivery* - Stock will be ordered from our supplier. *Estimated
Very low stock - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.