MSR Elixir™ 4 Tent
£297.67 RRP £350.00
Next working day UK* delivery
The Elixir 4 , from MSR, is a lightweight and easy to assemble tent that has been designed for performance backpacking with liveability in mind and offers backpackers a fantastic technical tent that is great value for money!
The Elixir has colour-coded poles, clips and webbing to ensure that it is quick and easy to put up and this tent comes with groundsheet to offer multiple set up options, including free-standing and Fast & Light® pitch so it is still possible to easily pitch in adverse weather conditions!
The tent has been designed with two large StayDry™ doors making access easy, two storage areas for your gear and thanks to its pole geometry it also offers a great living space for 4 adults with 51 cm mattresses to fit comfortably side-by-side.
This backpacking tent is a great 4 person and 3 season tent that will offer comfort thanks to its breathability, warmth and privacy and protection while backpacking through the seasons.
Updated for 2016 - The Elixir 4 now comes with the footprint included!
- Livable: Unique pole geometry optimizes headroom and fits four mats; adaptable rainfly allows for excellent views.
- Fast & Light Setup: Includes an MSR Elixir Footprint that allows for a lightweight Fast & Light setup with just the rainfly.
- Easy Setup: Freestanding system features color-coded poles, clips and webbing for fast and easy setup.
- Privacy: Mesh and solid fabric panels offer ventilation, warmth and privacy.
- Optimized floor area sleeps four comfortably
- Easy access to doors and vestibules
- Two large StayDry doors and two vestibules
- Storm-ready, adjustable guy lines pre-attached on rainfly
- Built-in attic gear lofts put critical gear within reach
- RAINFLY: 68D polyester polyurethane coated 1,500 mm
- CANOPY: 20D nylon micromesh / 40D nylon ripstop
- FLOOR: 70D nylon Polyurethane coated 3,000 mm
- Poles: 2 70000 Series Aluminium
- Min.Weight: 3.59kg
- Fast & Light Weight: 2.63kg
- MSR Elixir™ 4 Tent
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
14 day delivery* - Stock will be ordered from our supplier. *Estimated
Very low stock - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.