Jack Wolfskin Mens Atmosphere Flex Vest
£67.50 RRP £70.00
Next working day UK* delivery
The Jack Wolfskin Atmosphere Flex Vest has a Downfiber fill which offers you excellent warmth to weight ratio and this gilet is packable into its own hip pocket meaning that you can easily take it wherever you go for when you need an extra layer to keep warm.
This stylish and easy to wear body warmer is made from an ultra-lightweight windproof and water resistant outer with dynamic fleece sides for enhanced freedom of movement and the shoulders are reinforced to withstand the pressure of rucksack straps making this a great extra layer for taking on your next day hike!
The insulation is Jack Wolfskin's own DownFiber which has is made up of a combination of 70% down and 30% Fibercloud to offer excellent heat retention, it has been made water-repellent so this filling will continue to keep you warm even if it is made damp by rain or sweat!
Here at OutdoorGear, we love the way that this highly compressible jacket comes with a stow away function, so that you can simply stuff it into its own hip pocket and throw it into your pack so you always have an extra warm layer with you wherever you go!
- STORMLOCK: very light, windproof, breathable and water resistant fabric
- Fill consists of 70 % hydrophobic duck down and 30 % extremely warm, quick-drying and easy-care synthetic fibrefill (700 cuin fill power)
- MICROGUARD MAXLOFT (200 g/m²): exceptionally warm synthetic fibre insulation
- NANUK DYNAMIC: two-way stretch fleece with warm reverse side and durable, wind resistant outer
- 2 hip pockets (one of which doubles as a stuff pouch)
- 1.Shell: 100 % Polyester
- 2.Shell: 91 % Polyester, 9 % Elastane
- Lining: 100 % Polyamide
- Filling: 63 % White Duck Down, 30 % Polyester, 7 % Feather, Contains Non-Textile Parts Of Animal Origin
- Jack Wolfskin Mens Atmosphere Flex Vest
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
14 day delivery* - Stock will be ordered from our supplier. *Estimated
Very low stock - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.