Jack Wolfskin Highland Trail XT 50 Rucksack
£109.95 RRP £125.00
Next working day UK* delivery
The Jack Wolfskin Highland Trail XT 50 is a fantastically well equipped and comfortable rucksack with a capacity of 50+5 Litres making it ideal for day treks or short hiking breaks.
The shoulder straps and back system on this Highland Trail XT 50 backpack are fully adjustable so you can get the most comfortable and personalised fit possible. The X-Transition carry system is made up of two aluminium struts that are in an X-shaped configuration and are fully padded to offer an excellent load distribution, freedom of movement and comfortable carry particularly on demanding terrains.
This Highland Trail Rucksack is made from durable yet lightweight fabric and has fantastic storage options so that you can easily access your gear when you need it. There is a large main compartment which is accessible through the top lid and from a front opening too, a separate base pocket, two elasticated side pockets, one large zipped side pocket, a front zipped pocket and two lid pockets! This backpack is also hydration compatible and has walking pole attachments too and even has a lovely and unique feature of a foldout bottle holder on the hip belt so you can keep an extra bottle of water close to hand!
This Jack Wolfskin backpack is a really well made and comfortable rucksack that is ideal for taking on your next hiking adventure!
- Capacity: 50 + 5 Litres
- Very lightweight, hard-wearing, ripstop fabric CROSS RIP 210D & high tenacity NAILHEAD 210D fabric (body)
- CROSS RIP 300D: lightweight, ripstop fabric with reinforcement threads (base)
- Very lightweight and dimensionally stable ALUMINIUM HONEY COMB aluminium frame
- Comfortable, lightweight and flexible X-TRANSITION suspension system
- Adjustable chest strap with signal whistle
- Main compartment with dual access (via front and top)
- Inner compartment (doubles as stow pouch for drinks bladder)
- Base compartment
- Height-adjustable lid pocket with inner compartment and key clip
- Front pocket with inner compartment
- Large zipped side pocket
- 2 mesh side pouches
- Fold-out bottle holster
- key clip
- Trekking pole attachment
- Equipped for a helmet attachment (available separately)
- Compression straps on sides and base
- Reflective detailing
- Hydration system compatible
- Integrated rain cover
- Size: 79 x 38 x 35cm
- Weight: 2050g
- Jack Wolfskin Highland Trail XT 50 Rucksack
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
14 day delivery* - Stock will be ordered from our supplier. *Estimated
Very low stock - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.
Items purchased between 1st November and 25th December can be returned anytime until the 31st January 2017 as part of our extended Christmas guarantee! Normal terms and conditions apply