Force Ten Argon 2 Tent
£409.99 RRP £441.50
Next working day UK* delivery
Brand New for 2016 - lots of detail to follow.
The Argon features our newest innovation, the Axial Hub Pole System. This increases structural strength by 50% while linking the poles together into one unit for fast and efficient pitching and striking. The Argon's semi geodesic structure provides the user with an optimum strength and interior space to weight ratio. Coupling our lightest 15D flysheet and inner fabrics with a strong 70D groundsheet makes the Argon an extremely lightweight, versatile shelter for all conditions
- Axial Hub pole structure - Connecting UL Poles at cross over points with Axial Hub. Provides increased pitching efficiency, strength and allows for Vari-Pitch options
- Cross over pole structure - Provides free standing tent before being pegged out. Great for hard to peg conditions such as snow, sand and hard ground
- Vari-Pitch - with our Axial Hub means this model can be pitched flysheet first, inner first or flysheet & footprint only, our most versatile tent design
- Siliconised/PU Backed - Outer face has a siliconised coating to enhance the water repellency, increase tear strength and protect against UV degradation. The underside has a polyurethane coating for waterproofing and to allow the seam tape to effectively bond with the tent
- Groundsheet - 70 denier ripstop nylon fabric is a great balance between low weight and high durability
- PU backed groundsheet with taped seams - Prevents water ingress
- All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped - Provides watertight seal
- Yunan UL Poles - High quality ultralite poles designed and made by Yunan in Korea
- Internal storage pockets - Provides convenient storage within the inner tent. Keep essentials close to hand
- Optional footprint - Protects inner tent from rough ground, and completes the Vari-Pitch options
- Breathable inner fabric - Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night's sleep. Ripstop weave for extended durability.
- Part mesh inner door - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- O-shaped inner doors - Easy to open with one hand
- Bathtub groundsheet - Completely waterproof, 10cm base on the inner tent with taped seams.
- Dyneema core guylines - Excellent strength to weight ratio
- Mini Line-Lok guyline runners - Lock securely, simple to release and high performance in all conditions
- Flysheet vents with mesh - Increase ventilation and keep bugs out
- Multiple reflective points - On pegging points for visibility in low light
- Duraflex components - Strong and reliable
- Semi-geodesic - Self-supporting structure, providing excellent balance between weight and stability
- Flysheet door vent - Open from the top to ventilate porch
- Pack Size: 45.0 x ø14.0cm
- Pitching time: 5min
- Capacity: 2 Person Tent
- Tent Range: Force Ten Tents
- Weight: 1.8kg
- Force Ten Argon 2 Tent
Just £1.95 next working day UK delivery - Free on orders over £50
Delivery Times Explained
Next working day delivery - stock is available from our warehouse and will normally be despatched the same day if you order by 3pm.
All items are sent on a next working day service (large/expensive items DPD Monday-Friday, smaller items Royal Mail Monday-Saturday). If you require Saturday delivery on larger/more expensive items (over about £50) there will be an additional charge, please give us a call for a quote.
Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands will take 2 working days.
14 day delivery* - Stock will be ordered from our supplier. *Estimated
Very low stock - Please call to check availability
Small items may be sent by Royal Mail 24h, larger or more expensive items with DPD Next Day may require a signature on delivery. In the event that no one is available, the parcel will be taken to your local depot and a note will be left with instructions for redelivery.
Our "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased just return it in its original condition within 28 days and we will issue a full refund or exchange.